Purchase and Sale Escrow
Thank you for contacting us with your Purchase and Sale escrow needs. The following are items that may be required to expedite the set-up and processing of your escrow file (not all may apply):
- Purchase Agreement and any/all addendums
- Contact information for all real estate agents/brokers
- Current statements for any/all underlying debt(s) on the property
- Copies of existing Deed(s) of Trust
- Copy of latest recorded Warranty Deed or Quitclaim Deed
- Property tax information
- Homeowners Association information (Status of Account, Transfer Fee, Contact Info)
- Homeowners insurance binder/agent information
- Purchasers name(s) as they wish to hold title **
- Sellers forwarding address
- Sellers phone number(s) and email address
- Buyers phone number(s) and email address
- Any other information relevant to the transaction
** Unless otherwise advised, we will match vesting on any Deed(s) we prepare to the names as they are shown on the Purchase Agreement.
Closing fees for Purchase and Sale escrow accounts are calculated at $3.40 per thousand with a $375.00 minimum. Fees are negotiable on larger transactions.
Closing fees for Documents Only accounts are $195.00.